Thursday, December 01, 2005

Goodbye, Prague

Or goodbye, Studio, at least since that's mostly where I've been this last month. It's been a wonderful semester, both academically and experientially. And I am ready to go home.

What I will miss:
  • Excellent public transportation.
  • The river's drama.
  • Innumerable vistas from which to view the city.
  • Walking up Wenceslas Square at night.
  • Visiting museums.
  • Cheap cultural events.
  • The TV Tower (I know, I'm shocked, too.)
  • Sleep.
  • Well-behaved dogs.
  • Jungmmanova Square


  • What I won't miss:
  • Fish.
  • My hotel.
  • Tourists.
  • Tesco.
  • The language barrier.
  • The TV Tower Babies.
  • Bodily fluids on the sidewalk.
  • Public Displays of Affection.
  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger Pylaydia said...

    And we are waiting for you....happy travels, Lady.

    10:49 PM  
    Blogger John said...

    Woo! Don't get discouraged by your cast iron pan being destroyed! We'll be able to tell inside jokes and make fun of relatives soon enough =)

    4:36 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home