Saturday, November 05, 2005

Hotlinking

I link directly to images and video on other sites all the time, but instead of being efficient from a user standpoint, it's actually bandwidth theft. Whoops. So I will be adding a Flickr "badge" (a sidebar box that Flickr provides for users) instead of linking directly to my photos on their site, even though the "badge" doesn't offer enough design flexibility. And from now on I will link only to the page an image or video is found on. I apologize for my past transgressions, but I'm not going to go through old posts to fix them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

um ye, imageshack.us (or .de), photobucket are your image friends and filefront.com, rapidshare.de are your video friends. Works fine for all the americans and euro's I know.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home