Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Mozilla Firefox

I haven't mentioned it before because I'm way behind the curve on this one, but I love Mozilla Firefox. After several years of playing with alternative browsers, I conceded Internet Explorer's supremacy because everyone writes for it and I was tired of dealing with the bizarre things that would happen in browsers that couldn't handle that. But Firefox is incredible. It's been about a month since installation without a single page displaying incorrectly. The multiple tabs, instead of multiple windows, the icon skins, the imbedded search engine field - it's a drop down where you choose what engine you want to search - the almost endless customizability... Are more reasons necessary?

IE can finally be uninstalled (haha, as if you could).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home