Monday, August 08, 2005

Day two of just hanging out

The London Transport Museum is not worth the time and certainly not the money.

But Covent Garden was bustling with shoppers in the market. I bought a watch, finally, from a man wearing an American civil war hat in the Jubilee Market. (It's Antiques Monday, naturally.) It's a used pocket watch, which is exactly what I wanted, and I, of course, paid too much for what it is. Hey! I have a watch!

Also, I found a hole-in-wall selling Cornish pasties. Mmmm...

Regent's Park is wonderful. I watched the boats, laid in the grass, saw people undressing (whoops), and generally relaxed. I'm really not kidding about wanting to move here. Unfortunately, I probably need to come up with some type of professional plan or long term goals or something equally tedious to pull it off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home