Friday, July 29, 2005

What a month

London, Paris, Amsterdam, and Prague are right around the corner (Wednesday, Aug. 3rd, to be precise). I've got a new roommate and a subletter all set up, my luggage accessories have all arrived, and, so, to Europe!

I'm, of course, excited about my new discoveries in software. Skype will let me talk to my computerized and broadbanded family/friends for free through our computers. Quite handy. And infoRSS is such a nice extension for Firefox. All of the websites that I was monitoring via my Live Bookmarks can be added to a rolling ticker at the bottom of my browser in the Status Bar. When a headline is clicked it automatically opens in a new tab. So thoughtful. Headlines disappear when read or if I click the orange x next to them. It's even supposed to work as a Gmail notifier, but I'm having problems with Gmail notification at the moment. I hear they've changed their login code, again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home