Tuesday, August 03, 2004

When did I start drinking beer and liking girly things?


C. moved in this last weekend along with K. (our contraband kitty) and we went on a Target shopping spree. Apparently my status as a graduate student in the school of design does not make me immune to the Room Essentials collection. I spent entirely too much money on items color-coordinated in mauve, california poppy and lavender.

I did not succumb to the urge to buy the Hello Kitty tv. I don't even like Hello Kitty, but this tv is so over the top that if I were to buy a television, this is the one that I would get. I can't find a picture of it anywhere but it isn't this one:

It's got a soft pink handle on top, and it looks more 50's retro.

UPDATE: It's taken almost a year, but I found a picture of it:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home